Acrison’s Model 821 Bulk Bag Unloader provides a safe, dust-tight, and highly effective means for discharging a wide assortment of dry solid materials from within various size bulk bags.
Positive product discharge is reliably achieved by means of regulated vibration uniformly applied to the body of the Model 821 Unloader, and in turn, to the bulk bag. The vibratory action is produced by an adjustable, heavy-duty motorized vibrator, powered by a TENV (AC) motor.
When a bulk bag is placed into the unloader, the bag ‘sits’ completely on its shallow body. When energized, powerful flow-inducing vibratory forces transfer from the body of the unloader into the bag and the material contained within, effectively and efficiently discharging its contents. Beneath the unloader, an independently mounted Iris Valve, with Acrison’s Bag Spout Untie Receptacle attached, flexibly connects to the outlet of the unloader. The Untie Receptacle includes a hinged and clamped entry door for access to the bag spout. The outlet of the Untie Receptacle typically connects to auxiliary process equipment for a totally dust-tight assembly.
Once a bulk bag has been placed into the unloader, the bag is primarily supported by the unloader, and to some extent, by the Bag Lifting Rack. As an option, the Bag Lifting Rack may include Acrison’s Automatic Bag Tensioner to maintain upward lift on the bag as it empties, facilitating the emptying process. The Bag Lifting Rack may also include Acrison’s optional Bag Liner Tensioner.
- Utilizes ‘regulated vibratory action’ to produce positive and reliable discharge of a very wide variety of dry solid materials from within bulk bags.
- Available for bag loading with a fork truck or integral hoist.
- The outlet of the Model 821 Bulk Bag Unloader flexibly connects to an independently mounted Iris Valve/Untie Receptacle Assembly.
- The standard Iris Valve includes an aluminum body (does not come into contact with the product). Other materials of construction are optionally available.
- As standard, the Untie Receptacle is constructed in 304 SS (other materials of construction are available).
- The Untie Receptacle includes a hinged and clamped door for access to the bag spout. The outlet of the Untie Receptacle typically connects to auxiliary equipment.
- Completely dust-tight operation.
- As standard, the body of the unloader is available in mild steel and 304 SS construction (other materials of construction may be available).
- Includes the applicable basic Bag Lifting Rack (various Bag Lifting Rack accessories are optionally available).
- The Model 821 is operated by an adjustable motorized vibrator equipped with a TENV (AC) motor. Requires 230/460/3/60 power (other voltages are available).
- The unloader’s NEMA 12 control panel is mounted on a separate floor-mounted support adjacent to the main structure of the unloader.
- Designed with 4-inch square tubing, the unloader’s main support structure is totally heavy-duty in construction.
- All non-stainless steel surfaces are painted Acrison’s standard blue enamel.
- Available with 316 SS product contact surfaces.
- The unloader’s main support structure is available in stainless steel construction (304 and 316 SS).
- Available with a pneumatically operated hoist and trolley.
- Bag Lifting Racks are available with Acrison’s Automatic Bag Tensioner to maintain the bag taut during the bag emptying process (also aids in the downward flow of material through and out of the bag).
- Bag Lifting Racks furnished with the Automatic Bag Tensioner are also available with Acrison’s Bag Liner Tensioner.
- Available in Sanitary Construction whereby all product contact surfaces are either 304 or 316 SS and finished in accordance with USDA and FDA Sanitary requirements.
- Electrical construction for operation in certain hazardous areas, which may include the use of a pneumatically operated hoist and trolley.