Acrison’s Dissolving Systems are used to produce solutions or slurries through efficient mixing of dry materials (chemicals) with water. Acrison Volumetric Feeders are used to meter dry chemicals into either a Dissolving Tank or a Wetting Cone (depending on the application and the material being fed), and are supplied as complete units.
- Full Cover with Inspection/Port Chemical Feed Inlet – allows visual inspection of solutions or slurries
- Various Baffle Configurations – ensure optimum retention time for complete mixing of chemicals (baffle configuration is dependent upon application parameters)
- Dust and Vapor Remover – eliminates dust from escaping; ensures safe environment for user
- Mechanical Mixer – provides proper mixing energy to create a homogeneous solution
- All Steel Construction – provides long-term reliability with minimal maintenance requirements
- All tanks are available in 304 or 316 stainless steel with a minimum of 11 gauge metal thickness
- Available in standard sizes of 50, 100, 150 and 200 gallons. Larger sizes are available on special order.
- Solenoid valves, level probes, float valves, rotometers and other related equipment
- Hydraulic mixing jets constructed of PVC pipe with 304 stainless steel jets
- Surface jets to enhance wetting and dust control
- Accessories to produce constant strength solutions or slurries
- Full Cover with Overflow Connection – helps contain dust and prevents messy spills should an overflow condition occur.
- Swirling Water Vortex – Provides a large amount of surface area for proper wetting of chemical without clumping
- PVC Eductor – Ensures complete mixing and transports the solution or slurry to the point of application
- Wetting cone is constructed of 316 stainless steel; eductor is PVC.
- Small model wetting cone is capable of wetting a maximum of 3 cubic feet per hour of chemical. Large model is capable of 10 cubic feet per hour.
- Wetting cone is used primarily for powdered activated carbon or potassium permanganate, but may also be used for other select chemicals.
- Booster pump for applications with low available water pressure
- Solenoid valves, level probes, pressure switches and other related equipment for automatic operation