Acrison’s fully integrated silo storage and feeding systems are a product of over 50 years of in-depth expertise and experience in dry solids handling and feeding. Using advanced technology, and superior components, each silo is specifically configured to meet each customer’s individual application requirements.
- Skirted silos ship as a single unit, will all internal components fully installed, piped, and wired, and properly braced for damage-free shipping. This is advantageous in that it greatly reduces the onsite work required by the contractor compared to a silo shipped in more than one section.
- Rugged, heavy-duty, and reliable Acrison feeders are perfect for use under bulk storage silos.
- Chemical agitation is provided by vibratory bin activators on an as-needed basis, eliminating the potential for pressurization and/or fluidization typically cause by air injection methods.
- Custom PLC-based controls, designed and manufactured in-house.
- 50+ years of dry chemical feeding experience with dependable service and support.
- Carbon steel construction, primed and painted per the customer’s paint specification.
- Roof mounted dust collector.
- Vibratory Bin Activator(s)
- Acrison Feeder(s) – Model W105Z or Model BDF-1.5
- Pneumatic fill piping with long radius elbow and center-fill target box.
- Truck-fill connection includes a limit switch and dust-cap.
- Manway with pressure relief valve mounted on silo roof.
- Caged safety ladders with evenly spaced platforms when necessary.
- Non-Slip Roof Deck Surface
- NEMA 4X Truck-Fill Panel
- A Variety of Silo Diameters
- Skirted or Leg-Supported Silos
- Single or Dual Discharge
- Volumetric or Weight-Loss Feeders
- Dissolving Tanks or Wetting Cones
- Pulse-Jet, Reverse Air Clean, or Mechanical Shaker Dust Collectors
- Insulation of Silo Skirt Section
- Point-Level and/or Continuous Level Sensing
- Hazardous Area Rated Equipment Sections
- And Many More….