Dissolving Systems for Water and Wastewater Treatment Processes utilizing Model W-105 Volumetric Feeders
Acrison’s heavy-duty Model W-105 Series Volumetric Feeders feature a Dissimilar Speed, Double Concentric Auger Metering Mechanism designed to accurately and reliably meter a wide variety of Dry Chemicals commonly used in water and wastewater treatment applications. This highly effective and versatile Metering Mechanism consists of a large “Conditioning Auger” or Intromitter, concentrically mounted around a smaller “Metering Auger”, independently driven at dissimilar speeds in a “fixed proportion” to each other by a single variable speed gearmotor drive. Model W-105 Series of Feeders are supplied as part of an “equipment package” to satisfy the dry chemical metering requirements associated with a broad variety of water treatment processes.
- Unique, Dissimilar Speed Double Concentric Auger Metering Mechanism – conditions dry solid materials to a very consistent state while efficiently and reliably filling the metering auger from a full 360 degrees
- All Steel Construction – provides long-term reliability with minimal maintenance requirements
- Range of Model Sizes – cover feed rates from 0.03 to 101 cubic feet per hour
- All product contact parts are 304 stainless steel including the feeder’s drive shafts and seal components
- Variable speed AC or DC gearmotor drive with either a 30:1 or 50:1 speed range
- Various materials of construction
- High temperature and pressure construction
- Quick-disconnect construction for ease-of-cleanout
- Various AC and DC variable speed motor controllers and various control modes
- Integral bag loading hoppers
- Integral dust collector/hopper bag loading station
- Integral bulk bag (super sac) unloading station
- Dissolving tanks to produce solutions or slurries by efficiently mixing dry chemicals with water.
- Wetting cone for “wetting” activated carbon, potassium permanganate and certain other dry chemicals