Acrison’s Model 350 Continuous Blenders are specifically designed for use in conjunction with Acrison volumetric and/or gravimetric feeders to form a complete metering/blending system. The Model 350 utilizes a modification of Acrison’s unique, dissimilar speed, double concentric auger mechanism for the thorough and homogeneous mixing of dry solids with dry solids and, in certain applications, dry solids with liquids. Even products having input feed ratios of 2000:1 can be successfully blended – from the simple and basic coating of a pelletized product with a lubricant or a releasing agent, to the mixing of a paste-like blend having the consistency of dough.
- Unique, Dissimilar Speed, Double Concentric Blending Mechanism – the action imparted to the material within the blender by the dissimilar parallel motion of the dual concentric augers operating at different speeds, combined with the bi-directional action produced by the slower speed larger blending auger, produces a gentle and thoroughly homogenous blend of the ingredients being continuously metered into it.
- All Steel Construction – provides long-term durability with minimal maintenance requirements
- Range of Model Sizes – throughput covers rates ranging from 1.2 to 5100 cubic feet per hour
- All contact parts, including the blender's drive shafts and seal components, are 304 stainless steel
- Powered by a constant speed heavy-duty totally enclosed AC gearmotor
- Various materials of construction
- Sanitary construction to comply with USDA and FDA codes and requirements
- High temperature and pressure construction
- Quick-disconnect construction for ease-of-cleanout
- Available with Acrison Volumetric and/or Gravimetric Feeders to form a complete metering/blending system, including integral supporting structures