Model 810 with a Hoist
Acrison’s Model 810 Bulk Bag Unloader provides a clean, efficient and effective means for discharging a wide assortment of dry solid materials contained within various size and type bulk bags. Especially effective discharging non-free flowing materials, the Model 810 utilizes 'controlled vibration' for emptying the entire contents of a bulk bag, typically into an Acrison metering mechanism. The ruggedly constructed unloader will handle bags weighing up to two tons; the bags can be disposable, reusable or lined.
The Model 810 Bulk Bag Unloader is designed for quick and safe operator loading. It includes an access door (supplied with quick-clamps) located in the body of the unloader to untie the discharge spout of a bulk bag, a bag lifting rack for lifting the bag into the unloader by a fork truck or hoist. When loaded with a fork truck, the unloader's structure includes adjustable bag rack guide rails with tapered side guides to help align and locate the bulk bag during the loading process. Bulk Bag Unloader’s are available in mild steel, 304 and 316 stainless steel construction for all product contact surfaces.
Optional features include an integral manual or motorized trolley, a bag lifting rack equipped with Acrison’s Automatic Bag Tensioner, a bag lifting tensioner, discharge connections for direct attachment to take-away systems, provisions for dust removal from within the body of the unloader, dust collector, bag slitter (for disposable bags), sanitary and all stainless steel construction, as well as a vibrator and a hoist and trolley suitable for use in hazardous areas.
- A simple, yet very effective bulk bag-unloading concept for positive and complete bag emptying.
- Designed for quick, easy and safe operator loading.
- An access door is supplied in the body of the unloader for untying the discharge spout of a bulk bag; the hinged, dust-tight door is held secure with quick-release clamps.
- Supplied with a bag lifting rack for lifting the bag into the unloader either by a forktruck or hoist
- Adjustable bag rack guide rails (adjust vertically to accept various bulk bag lengths).
- Tapered side guides to help align and locate the bulk bag during the loading procedure, will also help support the bag in the proper position during the unloading process.
- The bulk bag sits on a heavy-duty elastomeric membrane seal, located within the body of the Unloader, to prohibit dust from escaping during the unloading process.
- Excluding the vibrator, the bulk bag unloader does not have any moving parts.
- The motor of the heavy-duty, permanently lubricated, adjustable vibrator is TENV and typically requires 230/3/60 power. The vibrator is virtually maintenance-free.
- The body of the bulk bag unloader is available in mild steel, 304 and 316 stainless steel.
- Designed for totally dust-tight operation, the ruggedly constructed Model 810 Bulk Bag Unloader is silent when operating.
- Integral hoist and trolley (manual or motorized)
- Bag lifting rack equipped with Acrison’s Automatic Bag Tensioner
- Bag liner tensioner
- Discharge connections for direct attachment to an Acrison feeder or a take-away system
- Provisions for dust removal from within the body of the unloader (utilizing Acrison's Model DC-100 Dust Collector)
- Can be mounted on load cells for indication/inventory control
- Bag slitter (for disposable bags)
- Sanitary construction
- Hazardous area electrical construction
- Pneumatically operated hoist and trolley
- All stainless steel construction