Smallest of Acrison’s Model 400 Series of “Weight-Loss” Weigh feeders, the Model 410-170-MI-5 has been specifically designed to accurately and dependably feed a wide variety of dry solid ingredients at the lowest possible rates. An Acrison Model 170-MI-5 Metering Mechanism mounted onto an Acrison Model 410 Weighing System, provides optimum materials-handling versatility, flexibility and highly reliable metering performance at very low feed rates.
- Metering Accuracy – is typically +/- 0.25 to 1% or better (error) at two sigma based on a given number of consecutive one minute weighments.
- Effective and dependable dry solids metering – at very low feed rates.
- Fully machined feeder components (excluding the hopper) – enables complete interchangeability from feeder to feeder.
- Designed with quick-disconnect features – facilitates feeder disassembly/assembly in minutes without the need for tools.
- All steel construction - provides long-term durability with minimal maintenance requirements.
- Highly versatile – ideally suited for sanitary, pharmaceutical and similar applications.
- Weighing System:
- Technologically advanced, state-of-the-art lever network utilizing Acrison designed and manufactured heavy-duty stainless steel flexures for all pivotal connections.
- Acrison Flexures provide optimum structural rigidity of the lever network, frictionless operation and ensure permanence of the weighing system’s accuracy and calibration.
- Ratiometric Weight Resolver System:
- Linear to within 0.01%; repeatable to 0.005%; possesses long term stability of 0.005% (10,000 hours), and carries a 40,000 hour MTBF.
- FM (Factory Mutual) Approved and Listed for operation in hazardous environments.
- Feed range from 0.05 to 20 pounds per hour (based on material with a bulk density of approximately 40 Lbs./cu.ft.
- Ambient Temp. Operating Range: -10 to 150°F.
- Electrical Power Requirements: Either 115/1/60 or 230/1/60.
- Available in full sanitary construction, including construction suitable for 3A Sanitary and pharmaceutical applications.