Model 120 Dry Solids Volumetric Feeder… with Dissimilar Speed, Double Concentric Auger Metering Mechanism and Flow-Inducing Hopper
The Model 120 Volumetric Feeder features a flow-inducing 'Recipro-Pivotal' (R-P) Hopper mounted above a feed chamber housing Acrison’s unique Dissimilar Speed, Double Concentric Auger Metering Mechanism. The integral oscillating hopper produces a positive downward flow of dry solid ingredients into the feeder’s feed chamber where the Dissimilar Speed Double Concentric Auger Metering Mechanism conditions the material to a consistent state, while effectively and reliably filling the metering auger from a full 360º.
- Unique 'Recipro-Pivotal' (R-P) Hopper and Double Concentric Metering Mechanism combine to produce an extremely versatile and effective dry solids feeder capable of metering a wide variety of ingredients accurately and efficiently
- All Steel Construction – provides long-term durability with minimal maintenance requirements
- Feed rates from 0.0012 to 200 cubic feet per hour
- All product contact parts are 304 stainless steel including the feeder’s drive shafts and seal components.
- All models equipped with a constant speed gearmotor for the R-P Hopper and a variable speed AC or DC gearmotor for the metering auger with either a 30:1 or 50:1 speed range.
- Various materials of construction
- Sanitary construction to comply with USDA and FDA codes and requirements
- Quick-disconnect construction for ease-of-cleanout
- Various AC and DC variable speed motor controllers and control modes
- Integral (R-P) Hoppers up to 5 cubic feet in capacity