Acrison’s Model 905-14 has been specifically designed to meter 'strand-type' materials, such as fiberglass, typically having lengths up to 0.75 inches, including such products containing a small percentage of moisture.
- Uniquely Configured Belt Feeder - maintains a specific pile depth and width on the conveyor belt producing a specific volumetric discharge based on the speed of the belt.
- Self-Emptying Design – easy to clean, simple to operate, silent when operating and requires very little maintenance
- All Steel Construction – provides long-term durability with minimal maintenance requirements
- Heavy-Duty Gearmotors – power each of the feeder’s functioning rotating mechanisms. All gearmotors are permanently lubricated.
- Entire structure of the feeder's conveyor belt assembly, rotating components, and supply hopper are constructed in 304 stainless steel.
- Multi-ply conveyor belt is constructed of durable white Hycar.
- Supplied with a 5 cubic foot supply hopper with cover and inlet.
- Controls supplied in a NEMA 12 Enclosure as standard.